Monday, September 24, 2007

LOTRO Love it solo and role play

LOTRO Love it solo and role play

This is my first time to love one game in all shapes and sizes that it comes in. Usually I have some remarks and it is not that I like everything I see, but this time it looks like it is different. LOTRO Love it solo and roleplay, what about you? Do you share my feelings or dont you?

I wish I can say that the same goes here, but I am only at the beginning of this game, and I dont know if I am qualified to say anything. Of course I have only experienced player versus environment play and I can say that I like it so far. However I would like to have some payer versus player game time. My friend told me that it is going to happen some time in the future when I get to some higher levels, but I will just have to wait and see before I can comment on that. This is all from me, until then.

Lotro Gold Buy Lotro Gold lord of the rings online Gold Lotr Gold

No comments: