Monday, September 24, 2007

LOTRO Monsters play, how?

LOTRO Monsters play, how?


Finally the Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar has come. This is my all time favorite film and all time my favorite book. I really enjoy playing every second of it, but I am having problems with monster play. I want to try it, but it seems I am not able to do that. I guess my question would be LOTRO Monsters play, how?


The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar is my favorite game also. I think I have been playing it non-stop since it came out in April. And for the last week or so I am in a Player versus Monster Player mode. I think that is the correct name and the abbreviation would be PvMP. Anyway, you need to get to a certain level and they you will be able to play the monster play. You can become the monster and attack other non monster players and complete tasks. Also you can upgrade these monsters during play and at the same level you are upgrading your normal character.



More About:
Lotro Lotro Gold Buy Lotro Gold Lotro Powerleveling Lotro Guide Lord of the rings online

No comments: